Sanchez has said yes to OM, Bara is flirting with Messi, Sanches soon on loan at PSG, Inter is looking to extend Skriniar, Real wants a young scorer… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Alexis Sanchez on his way to OM?
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to on the Maxifoot transfer window.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Sanchez said yes to OM!
The Alexis Sanchez track is starting to seriously gain weight at Olympique de Marseille! This Friday, the Italian daily La Gazzetta dello Sport confirms ongoing negotiations between Inter Milan and the striker for the termination of his contract, which currently runs until June 2023. The Italian club should thus pay severance pay estimates 5 million euros the Chilean international.
For his part, the former FC Barcelona player initially dreamed of returning to the Blaugrana and expected to receive offers in the Premier League or La Liga. But in the end, Sanchez was seduced by OM’s approach, with the possibility of playing in the Champions League, and has already given the green light to join the reigning French vice-champion. However, his arrival on the Canebire remains linked to a departure within the Marseille offensive sector.
2. Bara flirts with Messi…
FC Barcelona has still not forgotten Lionel Messi, who left at the end of his contract for Paris Saint-Germain last summer. Linked to the reigning French champion until June 2023, the Argentinian international has received a new message from Blaugrana president Joan Laporta.
Messi’s time at Bara didn’t end the way we all wanted, his departure was conditioned by economic issues and we owe him a moral debt. We would like the end of his career to be done with the Bara jersey and for him to be applauded on all grounds. It’s an aspiration I have, I’m co-responsible for ending his career and I would like that to happen, assured the boss of Bara to the press. A promise for an approach in a few months?
3. Sanches soon on loan at PSG?
It’s no secret that Paris Saint-Germain sports adviser Luis Campos is working to recruit Lille midfielder Renato Sanches for this summer transfer window. And according to information from the media O Jogo this Friday, the two French teams have reached an agreement for a loan from the Portuguese international!
Indeed, the former Bayern Munich player should thus join the reigning French champion with an obligation to purchase an estimated 10 million euros. As with Reims striker Hugo Ekitike, PSG could choose this formula in order to settle its accounts in relation to the current financial year.
4. Inter seek extension of Skriniar
Since the start of this summer transfer window, Inter Milan central defender Milan Skriniar has found himself as the priority of Paris Saint-Germain sports adviser Luis Campos in this position. However, the reigning French champion, with an ultimate offer estimated at 55 million euros (including bonus), has always refused to pay the price demanded by the Italian team, namely 70 million euros.
Without any news from PSG, the management of Inter now wants to retain and extend the Slovak, currently under contract until June 2023, according to information from La Gazzetta dello Sport this Friday. With coach Simone Inzaghi, the Nerazzurri are busy convincing Skriniar to continue his Milan adventure.
5. Real want a young goalscorer
After the arrival of central defender Antonio Rdiger and midfielder Aurlien Tchouamni, Real Madrid are very calm in this summer transfer window. But according to information from the Madrid daily AS on Friday, the Merengue could activate to recruit a scorer capable of assisting the indisputable Karim Benzema.
However, before possibly taking action, the reigning Spanish champion is waiting to find out if Borja Mayoral, Marco Asensio and Dani Ceballos will leave the club during this transfer period. In any case, the White House has already defined the profile sought: a young person, community-minded, available at a reasonable price and ready to be replaced. The names of Noah Okafor (Salzburg), Armando Broja (Chelsea), Georginio Rutter (Hoffenheim), Benjamin Sesko (Salzburg), Sasa Kalajdzic (Stuttgart), Roko Simic (Salzburg) or even Jonathan Burkardt (Mainz) are notably mentioned.
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Friday July 29 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– Rennes has formalized the arrival of the central defender Arthur Theate from Bologna for €20 million.
– Reims have an agreement in principle with Genk for the transfer of the winger Junya Ito.
– The striker Fraser Hornby was loaned by Reims to KV Ostend.
– Angers sold the versatile defender Enzo Ebosse Udinese.
– attacking midfielder Julien Ponceau extended Lorient until June 2025.
– FC Barcelona has announced an agreement in principle with FC Sville for the transfer of the central defender Jules Kound.
– The middle warren bondo signed a three-year contract with Monza.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– The salary of the Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum represents the last obstacle to his departure on loan to AS Roma.
– To push him out, Paris Saint-Germain dismissed the versatile defender Thilo Kehrer.
– Arsenal’s left-back Nuno Tavares will be ready, without option to buy, Olympique de Marseille.
– Olympique de Marseille maintains discussions for the middle of AS Roma Jordan Veretout.
– Olympique de Marseille is thinking about the left side Saliou Cisscurrently free.
– Olympique de Marseille abandoned the track leading to the left piston of Hellas Vrone Darko Lazovic.
– The middle of Olympique de Marseille Osama Targhalline will be ready Alanyaspor.
– AS Monaco has contacted the midfielder of Juventus Turin Adrien Rabiotbut abandoned this track.
– Rennes will record the arrival on loan, with a fixed purchase option of €20m, of the central defender from Tottenham Joe Rodon.
– Brest has trouble completing the operation concerning the Sporting Portugal striker Islam Slimani because of his salary.
– AS Saint-Etienne striker Denis Bouanga should take the direction of Los Angeles FC.
– Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo thinks of a return to Sporting Portugal.
– Atletico Madrid have again closed the door on the Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo.
– Manchester United thinks in the middle of Lazio Rome Sergej Milinkovic-Savic.
– FC Barcelona is ready to keep the midfielder Frankie de Jong if the Dutchman lowers his salary.
– The striker Memphis Depay refuses to leave FC Barcelona.
– FC Barcelona could finally keep the midfielder Miralem Pjanic.
– Bayern Munich’s versatile defender Benjamin Pavard would be ready to join Chelsea.
– Pist by Manchester City, the left side Marc Cucurella demanded his departure from Brighton.
– The attacking midfielder of Bruges Charles De Ketelaere arrives AC Milan for 35 M€.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!