What you may have missed between last night and this morning
1. Tennis – ATP Rome: Nadal, a defeat… and more than that
Rennes and the Celtics stunned, Djokovic and Wawrinka ready to meet again: The news on a set
YESTERDAY AT 05:00
Shapovalov didn’t give up and Nadal was overtaken by pain
2. Football – Liga: Benzema up to Raúl… just that
The key to the Mbappé file? Athletes’ image rights explained
3. Basketball – NBA: The Heat finishes the Sixers, Dallas has not said its last word
Joël Embiid missed a lot for the Sixers (20 points at 7/24, with 12 rebounds) while James Harden was very discreet (11 points, including… none after halftime, 9 assists). In the other game of the evening, Dallas managed to push Phoenix to play a “game seven”: 113-86 victory for the Mavs of a Luka Doncic in sight (33 units, 11 rebounds, 8 assists) and, therefore, 3-3 in the series.
We have also selected for you
- Handball : Montpellier lost big on Thursday. Beaten at home in the quarter-final first leg of the Champions League by Kielce, the Montpellier team were three goals down halfway: 28-31 (12-16 at halftime of the match).
- Soccer : A derby won hands down and Tottenham (5th) came within one point of their neighbor Arsenal (4th). Spurs won 3-0 in a late game on Thursday in the Premier League. The race for the Champions League rages on.
- Soccer : This is the transfer window rumor for this Thursday and it comes from referenced media: Robert Lewandowski has decided not to extend his contract with Bayern Munich, which runs until 2023. We tell you more here.
- Rugby : Thursday evening was the last day of the Pro D2 regular season. Here is the balance sheet, with the maintenance of Rouen or the qualification of Bayonne for the semi-finals, without going through the “dam” box.
- Soccer : FIFA announced overnight from Thursday to Friday the date of the draw for the 2023 World Cup (F), which will be held in Australia and New Zealand. The draw will take place on October 22 in Auckland.
The power of Kielce made the difference: the summary of the defeat of Montpellier
The catch-up video
Who says Thursday, says Tour of Europe on Eurosport. This week, it’s Glenn Ceillier who invites you to travel from England to Germany with Erling Haaland as the red thread, before ending with a visit to the world of sports image rights.
What you will not fail to follow this Friday
1. Cycling – Giro: Medium mountain, big stakes
Giro 2022 | 7th step
2. Tennis – Rome: Djokovic-F2A in the “main event” of the quarterfinals
Roma | Quarterfinal
“This Giro can be Bardet’s chance of life”
Liverpool assures, Nibali at home and outcome in Italy: the news on a set
05/11/2022 At 05:01
Dear to Harry Potter, quidditch wants to become a real sport
05/10/2022 At 09:35