OUR 2022 GOLF PREDICTION
1er of the 4 Grand Slam tournaments (US Masters) is approaching and it’s time to make our golf prognosis not only for the masters tournament but also for the 3 other Grand Slam tournaments besides the USPGA (May), the US Open (June) as well as the British Open (July). Who from Scottie Scheffer, Jon Rahm, Collin Morikawa or Dustin Johnson will win a major tournament this season? Or new surprises like Hideki Matsuyama or Danny Willett will put their name on the charts? Here is our Golf prediction at the dawn of 1er Grand Slam tournament!
GOLF 2022 PREDICTION: HIDEKI MATSUYAMA FOR THE DOUBLE AT THE MASTERS
Who will succeed Hideki Matsuyama, winner last season at the Masters and become the 1er Japanese in the history of Golf to win a major? The list is long ! Surprise winner last season, the Japanese will still be one of the outsiders in this year 2022. For this 1er Grand Slam tournament of the season, our golf forecast is for Jon Rahm as the winner for this 2022 edition (odds of 10.50). After 4 years of finishing in the top 10 of the Masters, the Spaniard, world number 2, will have to be even more consistent this time than in previous years. Already winner of the US Open, Jon Rahm is our favorite.
USPGA GOLF PREDICTION, COLIN MORIKAWA FOR A 2n/a SACRED
At only 25 years old, Colin Morikawa already has 2 Grand Slam titles to his name. The British Open in 2021 and the USPGA in 2020! In 3 years on the circuit, the American has also won 5 tournaments and reached the 3th global place. It will therefore be our favorite for this 2022 edition (with odds of 13.00). But this tournament can also hold surprises, like last season, which saw Phil Mickelson defy all golf predictions by winning at the age of 50, 8 years after his last Grand Slam (it was in 2013 at the US Open).
JON RAHM, OUR GOLF PREDICTION FOR THE US OPEN
The 2021 edition saw the 1er Grand Slam coronation of Jon Rahm, author of a dazzling last day (a card of 67) which had allowed him to overtake the competition and win the US Open. Rebelote this year? Our golf prognosis goes in this direction. With odds of 8.00 for the 2022 edition, the Spaniard will start as the favorite on a course he has tamed to perfection. His main opponent should be named Brooks Koepka (odds 13.00). Already twice winner of this Grand Slam (in 2017 and 2018), the American should not be far from the truth either.
THE BRITISH OPEN, THE MOST UNPREDICTABLE GRAND SLAM
If there is a Grand Slam tournament where golf predictions are difficult, it is the British major. Often disputed with changing weather between rain, wind, gusts (thank you to the British coast), it is never easy to adapt to it. It is for this reason that the surprises are numerous. For this 2022 edition, our golf forecast is betting on Brooks Koepka (odds of 13.00). Well placed but never a winner (4 top 10 in 5 editions), the American could this time win the Holy Grail on Scottish soil (the tournament will take place in Saint Andrews).
ALL OUR ADVICE FOR BETTING ON GOLF
You want to make your first golf predictions this season, but you don’t know how to go about it. Don’t panic, we are also here to give you the best advice. Here are some tips to help you in the best way to make your golf forecast:
- Know golf well: there is no point in betting the golfer who has the lowest odds and telling you that it is a guaranteed victory! Some golfers are more comfortable on different tournaments, and conversely, can’t seem to find the right fit on others.
- Find out about the tournament and its record: if you want to prepare your golf forecast in the best possible way, then you will need to look at the results of recent years. This will guide you to your choice to make.
- Watch the weather: some tournaments, like the British Open, but more generally for those played along the coast, see the weather have a significant impact on the progress of the tournament. Do not hesitate to consult the forecasts.
- Gambling is betting money: even if betting on sports betting is a game, it is also a job for some. It is therefore necessary to be patient but above all, to manage your wallet well! If however you are unable to respect your budget, help numbers are available on the sites of all the bookmakers.
THE BEST SITES TO MAKE A GOLF PRONO
Now that you know our favorites for the 4 Grand Slam tournaments in 2022, you will need to find the right site to make your 2022 golf forecast. Certain criteria are to be taken into account on your side, but our advice can also guide you. Here are 3 of the best sports betting sites to make your golf prediction:
- Parions Sport: how to miss the number 1 in France? With its ratings at the level of the competition, its security, its customer service but also its reliability, it is difficult to miss the market leader!
- Unibet: reliable, secure and easy to use, this bookmaker offers very interesting odds and a wide choice of sports where you can make your prediction.
- Barriere Bet: simple and easy to use, this bookmaker offers a wide choice of sports that will suit you. Still recent on the sports betting market, its application is also a plus.
Laurent Blanc is the only president, Latrell Sprewell is the GOAT without possible dispute